Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Clear but not loud enough.
- Display 4.3 inch with a resolution of 1280*720，341 ppi, much better than most of the phones onsale.
- Battery life 2000Mah(fairly good),but considering about the APQ8064, you need to charge it everyday
- Camera good enough.
- Ease of use MIUI based on Jellybean, smooth and simple.
- Design and form factor normal, foxxcon made, not good and not bad.
- Portability (size / weight) quite slim, very easy to handle.
- Media support it can watch anything you like on it.
- Durability good, i think.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) MIUI based on jb4.1, the majority of the apps can perform smoothly on it. Games like asphalt series, NFS, are all available.
The second device of Xiaomi, it has the finest hardware,when it's released in august but now still attractive, and the MIUI built in is based on the android 4.1(jelly bean). The screen looks amazing, definitely better than many other flagships. It look much better than the xiaomi one and one s both from outside to inside. Honestly, it's not as good as the iphone5 or the droid DNA, but considering to its price(RMB1999,$300 for 16GB) ,it's good enough.
0 people find this review helpful