Criteria Comments Rating
- Ease of use The factory firmware is quite intuitive.
- Speed / throughput I can reach really good speeds.
- Configurability / networking features It lacks the very important IPv6 protocol.
- Reliability For the 3 months I have I experienced only 1 reboot.
- Range I can get a pretty good range.
- Durability I keep mine in my attic where it's really, really hot and it doesn't mind it.....yet.
I recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap WiFi n router and needs speeds of 100 MB+.
0 people find this review helpful