Criteria Comments Rating
- Location accuracy Always found me and never took longer than 45 seconds.
- Battery life No comments
- Durability Rugged and resistant.
- Start-up time Took almost as long as my Garmin.
- Display Wide and large, easy to see.
- Ease of use Easy to use and figure out.
- Design and form factor Looked great in the car.
- Expandability (maps, POI, etc.) TomTom groups makes it easy to find new POI, and even add custom ones.
This device had the weirdest start up. After I received it the first time, the device had to download the maps, which became corrupt and would refuse to get started. After 3 days of trying to fix it through support, I called up and they explained that downloading through Wi-Fi could potentially get skips in data, and was recommended to landline download instead. After doing so, the data still came through corrupt. After placing a a support topic, they shipped me a new one to replace, and even pre-installed my maps. After the first bump, the device went perfectly.
0 people find this review helpful