Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display No comments
- Battery life If I don't leave it plugged in and try to chat and listen to Pandora the battery dies quickly.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
I went from owning a an HTC Aria to the Nexus S. The thing I really like about the phone is its ease of use and how physically light the phone is. One thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a means of letting me know when I have a messages, other than sound, there is no light. Sound quality through the speaker and headset are really good. It's an important part of my life. I use it for email, texts, and sms. The camera takes decent pictures, but doesn't zoom. I use it mostly to post quick pictures to G+, facebook, and twitter. Oh and having things linked to my Google accounts makes things really easy.
1 person found this review helpful