Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality The reception is clear and crisp. Not any feedback issues
- Display One of the best displays I've seen on any phone.
- Battery life Battery is better than most android phones.
- Camera It ain't an SLR. There was some slight lag when taking pictures.
- Ease of use I'm well versed in smart phones. I did find it a little quirky on the setup initially. Nothing too bad.
- Design and form factor Great design and form factor. However, the phone industry needs to do something interms of screen uniformity. MORE ON THIS...
- Portability (size / weight) Fantastically light.
- Media support I use Zune for my Lumia, I love Zune, Android doesn't have anything like that.
- Durability I don't have the slightest clue as to HOW it happened, but the screen cracked. Something dinged it on the top right edge and there's a spider/full screen crack.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) I said before, its android, so its got alot of apps and it's Samsung so it has tons of accessories.
This is probably the best Android out to date. The fact that the memory can be expanded makes it better than the HTC One X, but who really needs more than 16GBs on a phone. There are cloud methods as well ala Dropbox.
1 person found this review helpful