Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display amazing touch response, amzing video and picture quality
- Battery life it lasts more than a day (full use of the mobile plus 3g)
- Camera great features like controlling iso, taking panorama pictures and taking pictures silmutaneously with video taking
- Ease of use one comment: hackability and multitasking at its best
- Design and form factor the only minor is the plastic back-cover cause it is a bit slippy
- Portability (size / weight) it is much lighter than expected to be due to the 4.8" screen and it fits perfectly in my jeans!!
- Media support is supports everything without the need of any custom apps...from .flac to .mkv and of course divx files
- Durability the new gorilla glass protects it from any damage
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) beacause my older phone is a nexus one, i prefer to have good basic apps like calendar offered directly from the ui..the same applies to the SG3
The SG3 is a brilliant superphone and at my view the best in the world right now. Why; At first, the slide between the home screens is incredibly smooth due to Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Secondly, it has the S-beam feature which transfers files between two devices at incredible speeds. Thirdly, the camera may not have many mps but has characteristics that appear first time in a smartphone's camera. Finally, it is such the power of the processor that performs silmutaneously many tasks, taht even a laptop would envy. Overally, the experience that i had so far by the SG3 is amazing and I think that is the quickest, smoothest and most beautiful smartphone that exists in the world right now.
2 people find this review helpful