Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality the reception and call quality is crystal clear.
- Display the display is superb and vivid.
- Battery life with normal use it pass a day.
- Camera camera quality is very good..not the best one but you wont regret much.
- Ease of use the samsung exynos processor makes it so fluent and no lag at all.its a pleasure to use the phone.
- Design and form factor i actualy kinda liked the design of s3 with oval shape though back of the phone looks bit cheap but a attractive case will make the job done.
- Portability (size / weight) despite of a 4.8 inch screen very easy to hold and operate and not THAT much big.
- Media support 5 out of 5.music hub,games hub,lots of features,camera features.too many features to talk about.AWESOME.
- Durability well if you talk about durability then i will say its fine.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) one word and its EPIC.
- Superb screen,easy to operate,not a huge phone at all.
- The 4.8 inch screen looks awesome and vivid ..dont care whether its a pentile screen.
- Camera quality is fine with me. Not superb but as i am not a camera or photo freak so its a 4 out of 5.
- The battery is big enough to pass a day with normal use.
- Dont worry about the storage because in total you can expand upto 128gb + 50gb dropbox.
- The exynos processor and improved gpu made the phone best in terms of speed and graphics quality.
- The phone doesnt look cheap at all.When you will get your hands on it you will realise but could be a better one in terms of build quality.
- Lots of attractive features such as Smart stay,S voice,Pop up play,Buddy Share and some mind blowing camera features.
- The speaker is really louder than the the other samsung phones.
0 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review