Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality It just works, I am using it in the US and if there is a problem with reception and quality it is ATT's fault.
- Display BEAUTIFUL, CRISP,CLEAR screen. If you have never used super amoled plus you would be amazed at how the colors pop out at you. The clarity of the pictures.
- Battery life Watching 720p .mkv videos for 2+hrs a day, Downloading podcasts, and listening or watching them. Using only a stereo BT headset for everything from 9-8pm -40%
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Touchwiz is straight foward, if you cant figure it out you got issues.
- Design and form factor Slap type touch screen device.
- Portability (size / weight) Very very thin phone, and weighs nothing. Was concerned about the 4.3" screen but the thiness of the device negated my worry about the size.
- Media support Drag and drop almost all video formats and it plays it. avi mpegs mp4 mkv etc. Regular support for music, it just does it. Nice integration with picasa also.
- Durability Have had it for about a week, if it is anything like the original Galaxy S this will easily last me a year with no problems screen is made from gorilla glass
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Has full support of android's ecosystem. Thousands of apps at your disposal. As a new device more and more accessories are being rolled out, but we have tons.
I'll make this short and simple. Fast device (dual core 1.2 ghz), awesome battery life, beautiful screen, gingerbread, ultra thin and light. Placed on ATT with the $15 unlimited dataplan = dream device. Just make sure you take advantage of Samsung Dive in corporation with another phone security software. You do not want to lose this phone and not get it back. Oh I forgot to mention, samsung's support has been excellent ... within a week of getting the phone we were pushed two updates already. Let me hear people saying samsung support sucks ... i'm just waiting.
3 people find this review helpful