Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display No comments
- Battery life Much like many smart phones the battery life is less than good.
- Camera Forward facing camera quality is low, but the 8MP back camera is superior than many other smart phones I've used.
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
For an true LTE phone from AT&T with the latest features and functionality the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket is indeed a good phone with no major issues or flaws.
0 people find this review helpful