Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Throughout all of my calls on this phone, I have had great quality and not a single dropped call.
- Display Samsung's sAMOLED+ technology is a great experience. Great colors and contrast and beautiful saturation, I only wish it had a little higher resolution.
- Battery life I have gotten AMAZING battery life with this device. Around and above 10 hours on a daily basis. It is a huge 1850mAH battery with NFC capability too.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Anyone who uses traditional Android Gingerbread will feel right at home with this phone. It is as easy as any other android phone. If you use iOS, it may be new
- Design and form factor I want to give this a 3.5, but i'll give it a 4. It is as durable as any samsung phone, but it doesn't feel like an iPhone. The ends are also a bit curved = :)
- Portability (size / weight) It is a huge screen, but it is very thin and light for an LTE phone. It will definitely fit snugly in your pocket.
- Media support Along with any android phone, it features the Android Market, which offers plenty of great apps and games. You should have plenty of support with this guy.
- Durability This phone will not break. It is very very durable.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Not a lot of accessories for this device, but if you need a case or a screen protector, there are some options.
This Phone is amazing. The only device I can suggest you get over this is the Galaxy Nexus, but if you are on at&t, this phone is without doubt, the way to go. If you aren't ready to convert to Android, then I suggest you pick up an iPhone 4S
0 people find this review helpful