Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality I probably shouldn't blame the phone, but sprint. Either way, I can barely use my phone and the WiMax doesn't exist, event though it's a covered area.
- Display One of the best displays at the time this phone was created
- Battery life Lasts most of the day when I'm in area with good coverage. Not so good the rest of the time.
- Camera Pretty good for a camera phone.
- Ease of use I'm nerdy, so all phones are easy to use. but, the operating system is always a year behind.
- Design and form factor One of the best phones at the time it was released.
- Portability (size / weight) I think this is a matter preference.
- Media support Everything works when you have the right apps.
- Durability I ran it over with a Golf Cart and there was not a single scratch on the screen. How can I complain about that.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Custom UI slows down the android system makes it a bit glitchy and updates are always a year behind. But I love the Android system.
Best hardware that you can get at the time of the release. It was hands down the best screen that you can buy. The problem is the Samsung's custom skin on Android. It makes the software glitchy and unresponsive. It's hard to find great hardware with a pure Google experience. Maybe a custom ROM would be good for first time buyers.
0 people find this review helpful