Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Well, I have had no problem with reception so far. Especially in places where my Blackberry 9630 completely loses signal strength.
- Display You can't stop looking at it. Colours pop at you.
- Battery life A big improvement over my previous phones and my Galaxy S. But then, we always want more.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use I'm amazed so far as to how comfortable using the phone is. I must admit though that sometimes, I absent-mindedly try to accomplish tasks one-handed and oops!
- Design and form factor Couldn't have been made better.
- Portability (size / weight) Doesn't feel like paper as with the Galaxy S2, but still great for its size.
- Media support No complaints so far.
- Durability Some scratches on the battery cover after one month of use. The glass over the camera lens looks vulnerable to scratches too but none so far.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Some apps haven't been optimized for the resolution yet but most apps I've tried work just fine.
I believe my comments above have said it all.
1 person found this review helpful