Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality It's bad reception where I live, and this phone doesn't change that.
- Display I love the big screen, and the colors are great, but it is not as bright as my Galaxy S II. It can go darker than the S II, so better at night.
- Battery life With power saving its great, with games it lasts through the day.
- Camera The camera is better at night without the led on than S II. At day they look the similar to me... Video quality is much better, and slow motion is cool.
- Ease of use The S Pen has many great features, but they are hard to remember.
- Design and form factor I have the white, and it looks nice. The black dots for the camera and proximity sensor is annoying to me. The S Pen sticks a little out (not smooth)
- Portability (size / weight) You need big pockets. It was bigger than I expected, but that is a good thing to me.
- Media support With the right apps you can play everything thanks to Android
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
The multitasking is great! It needs support for more apps, but it looks really good.
[Ads for it show it having real multitasking, but that was not included, and Samsung in Norway said to me in a chat that it will probably take a month before they push it out.] They also show it having a screen recorder, but that might not show up at all. I really like the S Pen. It has a lot of great features. The text recognition works for me.
0 people find this review helpful
Updated overall rating
Edited comment on Battery life
Updated detailed review