Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No problem whatsoever
- Display 5.5 inch screen in 16:9 ratio offers best movie viewing experience, FULL SCREEN !!
- Battery life 3100 mA battery will definitely last until you're home even after continuous use throughout the day
- Camera The camera is very fast and delivers great photos
- Ease of use I never liked Samsung TouchWiz skin, but after using it for weeks I'd say the new version of it has matured a lot. More customizations would be great though.
- Design and form factor Personally, the 5.5 inch screen is perfect for viewing web pages, watching videos and gives a great gaming experience !!
- Portability (size / weight) The Note II feels very nice in hand unlike its predecessor which felt a bit uncomfortable in hand. The size is big, but you won't feel awkward holding it at all
- Media support Plays all common file formats.
- Durability Mostly plastic but, in the hand, feels quite nice. Doesn't look cheap. (Titanium Grey)
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) In term of ecosystem might not compete with apple for now, but Android is more advanced and is definitely growing at amazing pace !!
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful
Ease of use rating changed from 3 to 4
Edited comment on Ease of use