Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality The carrier is T-Mobile, I suspect it has to do with them... speaker phone is also not so great
- Display No comments
- Battery life You have to make sure you exit out of each application you are using to get the best battery performance, I work 12 hour shifts and it usually lasts that long.
- Camera it's better than the MyTouch camera but it's not the best.
- Ease of use Once you have it figured out, swype texting is soo easy to use, and the phone is just easy.
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Sometimes there is apps that I cannot uninstall permanently on the phone that I really won't ever use.
This is the best inexpensive smart phone you can buy for the price, it's just as good as an IPhone.
0 people find this review helpful