Criteria Comments Rating
- Speed and features Speed on such a small device with only 256mb of ram is fairly slow.
- Design and form factor The Raspberry Pi does not come with a case, and there is no official case. It is bare-bones.
- Expandability The Raspberry Pi only has two USB ports and has limited capabilities.
- Noise The Pi makes no noise at all. There is no fan.
- Size and weight The Pi is tiny and very light.
- Power consumption The Pi consumes very little power with its limited processor.
The Raspberry Pi is a great device for its price and size. It is a complete computer with the size of an index card. It runs Linux perfectly and is surprisingly responsive for its small processor. You can program it using Python and a series of other languages and you can also use GUI-based languages like MIT Scratch. Overall, a must have for hackers and beginners alike.
0 people find this review helpful