I'd like some advices on building a HTPC.
- ZOTAC IONITX-F-E Intel Atom 330
- LG BD-ROM
- CORSAIR XMS2 4GB (2 x 2GB)
- PCI-e 4 port SATA2 (because MoBo only has 3 connectors and I plan to put a few more harddrives)
On the software side, I'm gonna run Ubuntu and XBMC. Has anyone ever used this MoBo or can't recommend me another setup?
Thanks in advance.
Clicking the mark as good answer button helps us highlight the best answers.
- Asus AT5IONT-I Motherboard
- Apple Memory 4 GB (2 x 2 GB) DDR3
- PicoPSU-90 90W DC-DC Power Supply & 60W AC Adapter
- OCZ Vertex Series OCZSSD2 30 GB
Running XBMC Live 10.1 and everything's running without any problem. streaming 1080p videos from a file server on the same network, but wired since this board doesn't come with a wifi-card.
But I might give OpenELEC a try sometime soon.
5 users following this question:
This question has been viewed 345 times.
Last activity .