Any recommendations for a decent set of 2.1 computer speakers?
Assuming this is, in fact, the correct set of speakers, I think I found the specs for my speakers elsewhere:
(They look like this )
Yamaha YSTMS35DW (White) Computer Speaker System 3-piece, 30 Watt speaker system
- Mfg. Part No. YSTMS35D-WHT-USB
- Exceptional Multimedia Sound in a Compact USB-Based System
- High-Output:The YST-MS35D is a Performance-Tuned, 30 Watt 3-Piece Speaker System with Premium Features
- Powerful Bass:Yamaha's exclusive Advanced Active Servo Technology for deep, powerful bass to 45 Hz
- Brilliant Highs:2" Satellite speakers for brilliant highs
- Ergonomic Design:Modern, ergonomic design with adjustable satellite speakers and a compact subwoofer
- Magnetic Shielding:Magnetic shielding to eliminate monitor distortion
- Controls:Volume control and power switch placed conveniently on one of the satellites
- Output Power:30W Total Power: 6W per satellite + 18W for subwoofer
- Frequency Response:45Hz ~ 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity:200mV
- Drivers:5" Multi-range spruce cone driver (subwoofer), 2" Spruce cone mid-
I think Logitech makes the best PC speakers. They have the Z323 which also have 30W (RMS) and have some pretty good reviews on their site (although a few negative ones)
Clicking the mark as good answer button helps us highlight the best answers.
2 users following this question:
This question has been viewed 644 times.
Last activity .