Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality (+)Ability to use both mics for noise cancelling. (-) Wifi reception is below average.
- Display Amoled black is really black. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the quality of some displays (mura, black stripes).
- Battery life Thanks to multiple software flaws, it can drain the battery rather fast. It will barely last a day on full charge.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use The UI is something amazing.
- Design and form factor It's a looker! :) But the USB port hinge is clearly a triumph of form over function.
- Portability (size / weight) Not too big, not too small.
- Media support No comments
- Durability With the included rubber case, it's pretty well protected. Just be careful and try to avoid scratches on the beautiful screen.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) It's actually pretty good, not just good. A lot of useful apps are available.
This phone is an amazing thing that just needs a bit more polish. And there's Linux under the hood. :)
0 people find this review helpful