Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality The call quality is pretty good.
- Display The PureMotion HD+ display is wonderful.
- Battery life Pretty nice battery life
- Camera 8.7 MP camera is nice
- Ease of use A little difficult to use than Android.
- Design and form factor The Lumia 920 is pretty good in this class.
- Portability (size / weight) It is pretty heavy.
- Media support It also supports Windows 8 apps with Windows Phone8 apps
- Durability The polycabonate body is very tough.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) I love the Fatboy wireless charging pillow. It feels like my phone is going to sleep with me in its own pillow.
The Lumia 920 is a very competitive and smart phone.
3 people find this review helpful