Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Great speaker and clear calls.
- Display Yes, it's not HD, but it's easy to see outdoor, and is bright and sharp enough.
- Battery life No problem lasting the full day.
- Camera Fine in most situations.
- Ease of use WP7 is just as easy as iOS. It has a consistent UI so there is few confusion about how to do something.
- Design and form factor It's distinctive
- Portability (size / weight) Could be a tad lighter, otherwise, it's just the right size.
- Media support No comments
- Durability I've dropped it twice already. No problem at all (knock on wood).
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Has all of the apps I need.
I love this phone. I have and use all 3 mobile OS. The other devices are an iPod Touch and a Samsung Galaxy 10.1. I find WP7 easier to use than iOS, and much more dependable than Android (even with the recent ICS upgrade). Thought the occasional bad app may crash, the OS and UI has been very responsive. WP7 has a consistent behavior that's reflected in most of the apps. It may not be for the geeks who wants to root every device they have. It won't be for those that installs a new app everyday, like I did in the first couple months of owning the GT10.1. But if you want a beautiful, easy to use, rock solid smart phone, then get this one. The Nokia exclusive apps are great too.
1 person found this review helpful