Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality I always get five bars. Calls are incredibly clear. My HSPA+ 4G is faster than my home network! I can only imagine the speeds of LTE.
- Display The colors are the most accurate of any OLED display I've ever used. Pixilation isn't a huge problem, but it is somewhat noticeable; not a deal breaker though.
- Battery life Downloaded 7 games off of 4G, played at least 2 hours of said games, watched a TV show episode, browsed the web, An entire day, and still with a lot of juice.
- Camera Faster, clearer, and prettier than any phone camera I have ever used, period.
- Ease of use This is what Windows Phone was designed for, and they delivered.
- Design and form factor It's like buying a new e-class, it's great, you'll love it, and you'll never settle for anything less ever again.
- Portability (size / weight) Heavier than my Samsung Focus but lighter than my iPhone 4; the Lumia 900 is a good size and just a tee bit heavy, still great to hold in your hands though!
- Media support Zune, Zune, Zune! My only gripe is the lack of Lossless support such as FLAC or WMA Lossless.
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Nokia's apps are excellent. Developers have been very creative with the Metro design and there are great alternatives to the big boy applications.
The Lumia 900 is the USS Constitution of phones; a flagship worthy of its praise.
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Battery life
Rated Battery life a 5