Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display Although a denser display resolution would be appreciated, this screen is really amazing. The ClearBlack AMOLED tech results in vivid and crisp colors.
- Battery life Excellent battery life. It easily can last 2 days in a single charge with heavy use, 3+ days using battery saver.
- Camera A great camera, it takes shots better than expected when you see it in your computer.
- Ease of use Windows Phone does it magic in this, being IMO the easiest OS ever.
- Design and form factor This should get a 10 out of 5. The color unibody is just mind blowing. It feels extremely great in your hand.
- Portability (size / weight) I love the big screen!
- Media support Zune is amazing! WAY better than iTunes and iPod.
- Durability This is Nokia, baby!
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Really good considering that you got XBOX Live integration, full Office, 25GB SkyDrive storage, and more. This is a must for a Windows user.
This is the phone that Windows Phone really needed. It can easily beat the iPhone and Android, in terms of design, consistency, fluidity and ease of use. And don't buy those comments saying that it lacks apps and stuff, because that's not necessarily true. There are 80000+ apps right now and counting, and the big players are there. There's certainly more to come.
2 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Portability (size / weight)
Edited comment on Battery life