Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality The polycarbonate shell really results in outstanding antenna reception. Nokia chose the right materials. You can hold the phone in any way you want to.
- Display 252ppi, only 12 short of iPad 3's Retina display. Plus, the display is an AMOLED ClearBlack with stunning blacks, outdoor visibility & superb viewing angles.
- Battery life Battery life is good, not great. The phone will last a day for usual people with moderate use. I'm a heavy user and I find the battery life to be just fine.
- Camera The camera is pretty good. Great for most people including me. But, the camera nerds won't find it to be the best. I'm a n00b at imaging. So, works for me!
- Ease of use Windows Phone is the most easiest to use platform. It has a lot of features and yet, it's pretty straight forward. It can't get simpler than this!
- Design and form factor The polycarbonate unibody shell, the curved glass AMOLED ClearBlack display, the size, the feel. Everything feels top notch! The device screams premium!
- Portability (size / weight) Not too heavy, not too light. It feels utterly good in the hand. The feel of this device is just unmatched. Extremely high end!
- Media support Plays most usual formats. Syncs with Zune beautifully. Wireless sync is awesome.
- Durability The polycarbonate body and the gorilla glass display ensure that it will take a lot to get the phone scratched.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) It has most of the necessary apps. Though still some biggies like Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride, Nova are missing. Lots of high quality accessories available!
No detailed review
1 person found this review helpful