Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality It's a Nokia, they've been doing this right for a long time now.
- Display Colors look muted and flat. Literally the worst AMOLED panel I've ever seen.
- Battery life Windows Phone's are generally good here, things are helped along by the AMOLED screen.
- Camera Not great, not bad, so good.
- Ease of use Windows Phone runs swiftly here as anywhere else.
- Design and form factor It's a sharp little phone. Wish the hardware buttons on the front were individual keys rather than one long bar.
- Portability (size / weight) Feather-light, soft touch rear keeps things comfy.
- Media support No comments
- Durability Held up for the two months I had it.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Windows Phone is getting there, Nokia helps things along with some great exclusive apps.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful