Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Call quality is clean and noise cancelling, but occasionally I won't receive texts etc for a bit unless I restart. Don't know if this is phone or area though.
- Display Clear black technology makes the screen clear and easy to look at but the resolution could be higher.
- Battery life The battery life seems neither good nor bad compared to the competition. Like most smart phones out there, it basically requires charging once a day.
- Camera Although 5/5 seems disingenuous in implying nothing can be better, when technology always can be, it's simply the best camera on a smartphone at the moment.
- Ease of use It is easy enough to navigate and there are no real complains, but compared to other new phones on the market, it is not the most intuitive to use.
- Design and form factor Design is nice, but the phone is heavy. Clearly this is because of the lens size, but hopefully with new technology, other phones can improve.
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful