Criteria Comments Rating
- Ease of use It's real easy considering it takes a page out of ChromeOS' book. It's basically the interface of iOS.
- Speed The speed is alright. It could be a bit better though.
- Configurability It's easy to mess around with and it's easy to find everything you need!
- Ecosystem (apps, drivers, etc.) The app store is plenty and there's more to come! This is real nice considering most app stores are large in size
- Openness The fact that Mozilla made this open source is just awesome. Developers are going to have a lot of fun with this.
FirefoxOS could be the MUST HAVE Operating System of the year. The fact that Mozilla is making it open source is just the icing on the cake. It kinda has the same feel as Apple iOS but it's all web based, taking a page out of ChromeOS. The interface is easy to use, there's full customization available, and there's much to offer in the app store. Overall give this a try!
0 people find this review helpful