Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No problems with reception. Wi-Fi antenna could've been stronger imo. Dual mics for noise cancellation when calling someone is a plus.
- Display Pentile matrix lets it down. Also for whatever reason text lack clarity (that could be me lacking glasses). Otherwise great screen and really clear and vivid.
- Battery life It is rarity for a modern smartphone to have a good battery life, but this one has! Better than my Desire HD by miles.
- Camera So-so. No flash when focusing at night (like the SII for instance) Nice pictures in good light, but noisy otherwise. Flash is sometimes in the wrong place...
- Ease of use Motorola's skin on Gingerbread isn't the greatest.
- Design and form factor Design: 10 out of 10. Sleek and thin and gorgeous. Form Factor: Smaller bezel is all this phone needs to be perfect, but don't think that's possible.
- Portability (size / weight) REALLY LIGHT! half the weight of the Desire HD. A bit on the big side though, but certainly not an issue unless you own a really small purse.
- Media support I guess it's standard for Android, never had any issues with it.
- Durability Feels really well-built for such a thin device. Screen is more durable than my Desire HD. I've also tried to scratch the Kevlar back, it didn't work.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Lots of room for improvement on the Lapdock, but still a large range of accessories.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful
Rated Camera a 3
Edited comment on Camera
Edited comment on Ease of use
Battery life rating changed from 5 to 4