Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality One of Motorola's strongpoints, is radio quality. This device is no exception. Very crisp and clear quality. Although this can vary based on coverage.
- Display Screen quality was great, but it could be better. the qHD resolution is not the greatest. It takes some getting used to, but I love it.
- Battery life Not bad. Could be better.
- Camera Not bad.
- Ease of use Very easy to use. MotoBLUR is very helpful with that, and Blur is also something nice to look at, but that is just my opinion.
- Design and form factor Pretty thin. The phone is built like a tank.
- Portability (size / weight) Perfect size. 4.3 inch screen is just right.
- Media support It's Android.
- Durability THE THING IS BUILT LIKE A TANK. Gorilla Glass + the tough exterior makes for a very durable device.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Once again, it's Android.
I loved this phone. It is very durable, great size, easy to use, and great signal quality. My only main problem is that it has a locked bootloader, which means that hackery is not very easy. But most people aren't bothered by that.
0 people find this review helpful