Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Great reception, but voice quality is very tinny and flat.
- Display qHD resolution is fantastic, but the PenTile arrangement means text looks awful. Good viewing angles and colors are vivid, but not overblown.
- Battery life Surprisingly good for a large-screened dual-core phone. I get a full day with about 20% left over.
- Camera Awful camera. It may be 8mp, but that doesn't mean shots are good. Often blurry even if the phone is on a solid surface. Noisy images in full light.
- Ease of use Motorola's skin of Android is mediocre at best.
- Design and form factor The design looks nice, but the phone is very thick, nearly as much so as an open-lid MacBook Pro.
- Portability (size / weight) It isn't the lightest phone, but it has a nice solid heft. Very thick though.
- Media support Like any Android phone, basically. HDMI out is a nice addition.
- Durability Feels well-built, especially compared to the DROID 2.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Standard Android fair here. I hacked Ice Cream Sandwich.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful