Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display PenTile screen, while much improved over the Motorola Droid X2's screen, is still not that good.
- Battery life Manufacturers of Android phones need to find out how Apple's iPhone literally stomps them into the ground on this front. Battery life should be better by now.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use The physical QWERTY keyboard on the phone is the best physical board I've used. Leaps and bounds better than the OG Droid's and much better than the Droid 2's.
- Design and form factor Motorola went back to the roots of the Droid line and got rid of most of those curvy lines of the Droid 2. Nice, industrial design.
- Portability (size / weight) It's a heavy device, but that's how I like phones. Feels solid in your hand.
- Media support No comments
- Durability Seems to be well built, though I haven't tested it (and don't plan to).
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Running Gingerbread (Android 2.3.4).
Great successor to the Droid line. Much improved keyboard, along with a much improved "Blur" leads to an awesome phone.
2 people find this review helpful
Rated Camera a 2