Criteria Comments Rating
- Sound quality The sound was always crisp and clear but you couldn't get it very loud, unless you had the headphones it came with.
- Video quality The video quality was crisp and clean but washed out around the edges.
- Ease of use The Metro UI was still in it's infancy and although it looked great, getting around to your music and sorting it by category was a pain.
- Portability This was quite a large and think device, not impossible to carry around but a very noticeable bulge.
- Battery life Battery life would last a day, maybe two,but it was nothing like what and ipod nano or classic would get at the time.
- Media support Wide range of codecs available and little to no work to put videos on it
- Capacity 30Gb was plenty for me and I only ever got it to 26Gb but that was then and this is now, probably today I would spring for the bigger model.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful