Criteria Comments Rating
- Game library Huge amount of great games.
- Graphics Not as good as a high-end gaming PC.
- Controller(s) No complaints. Intuitive, easy to use.
- Design and form factor Depends what you get. If you get a Slim, it's good. If you pick up a first gen, they are noisy and overheat. Also, RROD.
- Other features (media, online, etc.) Netflix, Hulu, Facebook - lots of media and social media integration.
- Noise Again, depends on the type. If it's a Slim, no noise. Original, lots of noise.
The Xbox 360 is a solid gaming console, and I think it's better than the PS3 - especially after the recent hacks. Microsoft has amazing customer support which makes servicing them a breeze. Xbox's are obviously cheaper than high end gaming PCs, and as such perform worse.
1 person found this review helpful