Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
What are you missing from the operating system you came from?
Do you miss the Notification Drawer?
How do you feel about Windows Phone's multi-tasking system?
In fact, if you currently have a smartphone you can give the UI demo of WP7 by opening your mobile browser and going to aka.ms/wpdemo
I find it really cool and a neat way to give people exposure to the platform.
Using just specs/aspects of phones currently on the market, what would your dream phone be?
I have one question though - Shoudl I buy the Nokia Lumia 900, or should I just wait until the end of the year to see Niokia's Windows Phone 8 (codename Apollo)?
First, I didn't make this argument because I dislike RIM. I have a lot of respect and admiration for what the company has accomplished. I first started using a BlackBerry back in 1999 and carried one... Read more →
- 4th & Mayor: it is a foursquare client, I like it cuz it is much faster than the original foursquare app and it has notifications. (not sure if foursquare has notifications, I couldn't find it though)
- App Flow: Now this is the most useful app I found so far, it really is a good replacement for the marketplace, and it helps a lot in deciding which app...
When posting please state if the switch is from iOS to WP7 or Android to WP7
Please make your questions about the phones themselves.