Criteria Comments Rating
- Ergonomics / comfort No comments
- Tactility / button-feel for the first month I was using this some of the keys would stick if I didn't hit them at the right angle.
- Design and form factor No comments
- Noise it's a pretty noisy keyboard, but it's better than the stock Dell keyboard I originally had
- Configurability It has a lot of extra assignable buttons, but I rarely use them.
- Portability This is a big keyboard
Overall a very good keyboard for the office as it's eliminated my hand pain and has worn in really well over the past year.
0 people find this review helpful