Criteria Comments Rating
- Image quality Extremely low resolution, high grain and poor low light performance by today's standards.
- Video quality No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Design and form factor Beautiful, but not terribly functional. Difficult to shoot any interesting angles due to form factor and screen placement.
- Durability No comments
- Speed (start-up time, lag) No comments
- Ease of use One button, no focusing, no fiddling. What could be easier. However, requiring me to connect to a computer to "process" is a fail.
It's a great technology, that holds tremendous promise. However, it's not a very practical tool, and as a toy I lost interest very quickly. Composing images was difficult because of the form factor and small screen, and the image quality dissapointed consistently. Even so, I can see how this light field photography represents the future and will be pretty killer once refined, and integrated into smartphones and more conventional tried-and-true form factors.
1 person found this review helpful