Criteria Comments Rating
- Sound quality These headphones are still unrivaled for the price. Excellent quality sound. They sound as good or better then my Bose Tri-port headphones which cost far more.
- Design and form factor Classic 80's style that can't be missed. Everywhere I go with them people always stop and ask.
- Comfort Wore them on a flight to the middle east and really were never uncomfortable for the entirety of the trip.
- Noise isolation Not to much of an issue because usually I am the one wearing them but they do bleed a lot of sound.
- Durability They are lightweight and this is in large part where the trade off for durability comes in, but with a lifetime warranty it's not a deal breaker.
I love these headphone, enough said. They sound phenomenal, look great, are light weight and just great all around. The build quality leaves a little to be desired but this would make them weigh and cost more. Probably the best all around headphones I've ever owned. They are my daily drivers and I couldn't be happier with them.
0 people find this review helpful