Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display Nothing like an iPhone 4 or any of the recent droids (One X etc.) but coming from a 3GS this is very nice and still is nice in comparison to others.
- Battery life Battery life is very good. I can get a solid 2+ days out of it from light to medium use and at least 1 day from heavy use.
- Camera Nice camera, shoots some good shots, but not the best. Sometimes can take a while to focus.
- Ease of use WP7, very easy to use and quite fun. Been 6 months and still enjoying it.
- Design and form factor Nice form factor. May feel a bit too big for some but I quickly adjusted. The Microsoft required shutter button is incredibly useful.
- Portability (size / weight) Not the most portable phone being a large screened phone and not the lightest either, but I like a bit of weight regardless.
- Media support No comments
- Durability The aluminium is obviously very tough and it can take more than a few knocks.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) WP7, as of time of writing, is starting to grow, but still lacks some key apps. For those apps it has replacements that are generally on-par.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful