Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Call quality is better than a lot of other phones I've had. Plenty of volume. Reception is on par with other phones I've had from AT&T.
- Display Its Big & beautiful but is held back by the WVGA res cap Microsoft currently has on its OS. Although, this OS holds up better than others in similar conditions
- Battery life No comments
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
I think if more people tried Windows Phone 7 out it would become a much more popular platform. It is the most stable mobile OS I've used to date, its very fluid and is efficient in that it doesn't need a 454 big block to make it move at a fast pace. Heh hem Android. Anyway, that's the software side of the device. The hardware is just as great. It's got a nice unibody aluminum back. When you take off the backing the only thing left is the screen. The unibody frame/battery door encompasses the phone entirely. Which is awesome cause if you scratch it at all you can go online and buy a new battery door for like 40 bucks and your phone looks like new again. I know cause I did this, and I bought the black back that comes on the unlocked version. (which looks better IMO) The large display that makes texting more pleasurable than even the best physical qwerty's and it also allows for a great web browsing experience. And because the phone is only 9. 9 mm it's actually quite pocketable. The camera is great and always a breeze to get to in hurry by holding down the dedicated camera button from the lock screen or just pressing it when the phone is unlocked. Even if this phone isn't for you cause you have small hands or are not on AT&T, I urge you to try out Windows Phone 7. You might just find yourself being as shocked as I was that Microsoft came out with such a fluid mobile platform considering that Windows Mobile was such a calamity.
0 people find this review helpful