Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display The display is very roomy and very attractive
- Battery life Battery will get you through a day if you use it carefully. But charging this phone takes at least 4 hours.
- Camera Starts up really quick but the quality is very cellphone-ish, pale color, inaccurate white balance
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor It is gorgeous, especially the white version. It feels really great sitting on your palm
- Portability (size / weight) It's a very thin phone, abide very big. I have no problem putting it in my pocket
- Media support It's an android phone, you can pretty much play anything on it.
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
The HTC One X is a very beautiful phone, it has a bright beautiful screen, and it feels very good in your hand. The new HTC Sense UI is less annoying then previous version but it's still not very user friendly. I mean, it is pretty but it doesn't make using android better. The biggest selling point of this camera is a let down. Because while it has many features and it's really quick. The quality is simply disappointing. Picture appears grainy and has a green tint. A full charge in the morning will last you through 8 hour, but milage might vary depend on your use. I don't play games, and I don't have a big data plan. I mostly use it to take pictures and sending sms. However, this phone takes at least 4 hours to charge from 0 to full, probably longer. So in a regular day, you are very likely to ran out of battery around 4pm, if you start charging it right away and unplug it at 6pm, your phone will be 10 percent charged. Therefore, you must plug in this phone every time you see a slot.
0 people find this review helpful