Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Always great reception on T-Mobile and 4G speeds are great!
- Display People will complain about qHD pentile displays, but real-world consumers will not have an issue.
- Battery life Battery life is OK, but not as impressive as the HTC One X. An extra 100 mAh would go a long way.
- Camera By far the best camera I have used on a phone - ever.
- Ease of use HTC Sense 4.0 looks amazing and works like a charm. It's not stock Android, but if that's what you really want go buy yourself a Nexus
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful