Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Great quality, no problems with reception. I did have problems with data-based error messages in low-signal areas, but they were very rare.
- Display The size and resolution of the display (4.3", 800x480) make reading text and viewing images a wonderfully pleasant experience. No complaints here.
- Battery life By disabling of over-active widgets, I improved from 7 to 15 hours. The AC adapter doesn't actually charge past 90% or so.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Android has a relatively shallow learning curve -- rely on the Menu button and the Search button, and you can get almost anything done.
- Design and form factor What more needs to be said about a large black slab? It's imposing and beautiful without being too over-the-top.
- Portability (size / weight) The size is actually not an issue for me -- I wear pants with deep pockets. The weight is negligible.
- Media support The lack of an easy media sync dings the phone HARD. Once the media is on the device, a Third-Party app is needed to take advantage of it all.
- Durability I have my phone "naked," and have not seen any scratches or dings.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Love the Google Market; customization is king here, with apps to replace almost every aspect of the phone. Accessories were lacking, but are catching up now.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful