Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Calls are clear and I rarely have any issues.
- Display So, yes. The display is the centerpiece of this phone. Its stunning. Clear and bright. And huge.
- Battery life The battery is OK. It Usually lasts a day but sometimes with more than normal usage it won't make it. But that is to be expected I guess.
- Camera This camera is awesome! I don't know what more to say.
- Ease of use I mean, its Android. So take that for what it is. Easier than Blackberry not as easy as iPhone.
- Design and form factor I stopped using cases so I cold admire this phone in all its beauty.
- Portability (size / weight) Suprisingly this phone is both lightweight and feels solid. I liked the feel better than that of other phones in its class. Size is also fine.
- Media support Haven't come across anything I can't play.
- Durability AWESOME! Typical HTC quality.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Again, its Android. Better than Blackberry not as good is iPhone.
After having the HTC Hero for a month I returned it. The build was awesome but the OS was horrible. So I ventured into other phones. Long story short, when I saw the HTC Evo 4G LTE I saw the screen and the specs and the decision was made. (of course I looked at the Galaxy Nexus and SIII) This phone is awesome. The screen is absolutely stunning. The Speed is light years beyond what the old Hero was. Admittedly I had to kick the Sense launcher to the curb in favor of another option, but thats only a minor scratch and doesn't affect my rating. I am even close to reaching my storage limit. The build quality is TOP NOTCH. This thing just FEELS great and balanced. Even the kickstand comes in handy as I use this phone as my alarm clock. I would recommend this phone for anyone searching for an Android phone.
0 people find this review helpful