Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Just my carrier and the area I live in but it's BAD. Oh yeah, because Sprint is moving to LTE and abandoning wimax my 4G phone loses one of it's G's.
- Display 3D is cool but screen tends to wash out at an angle.
- Battery life Battery life is good if you're conscious of what's happening in the background
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Missing some crucial integration. And 3D does not blend well with Android. Also I wish the capacitive buttons were actual buttons, too easy to brush against.
- Design and form factor Build quality holds it back, not sure if the vibration is dying or if it's just a cheap module
- Portability (size / weight) Big screen..... Yum!
- Media support Built in media apps not so great. Major UI issues
- Durability Things feel as though they could fall apart if I use vibration too often. 3D switch is rather loosey goosey.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) It's Android
I was excited to jump into the world of Android with this phone but the combination of this phone just feeling cheap and the poor phone reception pushed me back to iOS. The cameras are poor under low light.. or with any direct light. I love the 3D photo and video taking capabilities but moving around the OS is just sluggish enough to be annoying (quite possibly Android not implementing dual-core support for general OS usage within ginger bread). Overall disappointment.
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Reception and call quality