Criteria Comments Rating
- Video recording quality it's good. not gonna lie. just dont plug it into your television.
- Audio recording quality It literally records everything. It's better known for the image not the sound.
- Recording capacity I've had better. sorry I cant be more specific
- Battery life Will have to charge after every use.
- Durability I haven't bomb tested it but I took it 140 ft underwater and it held up fine. Had an issue the second I plugged the tv cable in.
- Portability It's tiny sure but there are so many different mounts that can be a pain. But that is just me and I do everything.
- Ease of use Possible software issue regarding "tel" mode which will not be fixed by gopro.
- Design and form factor Possible software issue regarding "tel" mode which will not be fixed by gopro.
Doesn't matter how great the quality of the image. It is a nice image but the customer service is very dissapointing! Buy the camera if you want but be aware that gopro is only interested in your money not your satisfaction with the product. Dont chance plugging it into your TV. it may get stuck in "tel" mode and then you are screwed. GoPro does not care that it is a problem with their product. However, they'll offer to sell you a new one! Dont waste your money with this company!!
0 people find this review helpful