Criteria Comments Rating
- Image quality This is hands down the best image quality I have ever had on a Point-and-Shoot camera. DSLR qualiy photos.
- Video quality Full 1080p video with awesome quality.
- Battery life Not the best, but it gets the job done.
- Design and form factor Even smaller than the Canon S90 it replaces.
- Durability No comments
- Speed (start-up time, lag) No comments
- Ease of use There's a bit of a learning curve if you've never used the S series.
If the battery life had been better, this camera would be an easy 10. Still, I'm pretty much in love with my Canon S100.
0 people find this review helpful