Criteria Comments Rating
- Image quality Megapixels are not everything, but the detail you can get from this sensor is amazing, it will give prints I can hang on the wall
- Video quality No comments
- Battery life I use Canon's own brand of batteries, and they last such a long time, and retain charge when not in use for ages also.
- Design and form factor I stepped up from a 350D, I was ready and needed a slightly larger body for better control. I compared ergonomics of Canon & Nikon ranges in-store, Canon won.
- Durability Seems pretty rugged though it's too valuable for me not to look after!
- Speed (start-up time, lag) The great thing about most SLRs is they are ready to go instantly and just have zero lag.
- Ease of use There are many functions, I guess it's inevitable some have to be harder to find, but you can set up a custom menu.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful