Criteria Comments Rating
- Image quality Gives really good quality images colour and sharpness is fantastic
- Video quality Takes fantastic videos but the autofocus is manual. makes it hard to use if you do not have a special rig.
- Battery life really good. a single batter lasts a whole day of shooting for me. I feel comfortable when I do not have a fully charged spare battery
- Design and form factor Things are laid out in a logical manner. it does not look nice. but no DSLR does.
- Durability seems to be very sturdy. no problem with through a bit of use in rain.
- Speed (start-up time, lag) reasonably fast startup but the autofocus can sometimes hunt around.
- Ease of use As far as semi pro camera goes. it is very similar to the other Canon DSLR cameras so it is quite easy to use. can be a bit confusing to the first time user.
This is a fantastic camera. works well in low light. works well in most situations. the auto focus is not the fastest. but quite accurate if using with a good lens. wish they had made it with a flash built in. while it is not a great to have a pop up flash. it would have been really handy for when I don't want to carry all my gear.
0 people find this review helpful