Criteria Comments Rating
- Image quality No comments
- Video quality No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Durability Ours had a sensor that faded in ISO sensitivity. After about 4-7k images, you had to crank the sensitivity to iso 3000 where 800 was adequate before in samecase
- Speed (start-up time, lag) No comments
- Ease of use Needs more dedicated buttons, and they need to be able to be configured like the 1D series are.
Everything on this body is like you's expect for the class and price, except the autofocus. It has almost the exact same system for AF that the original 5D had, which is to say adequate if you have great habits and are methodical about every shot. BTW, I am talking about shooting weddings with it, which is one of the truly hard jobs cameras do. Casual shooting, non-issue. For example, the 40D from Canon is far quicker.
0 people find this review helpful