|users who own||users who want|
- released Apr, 2013 ASUS MeMo Pad (ME172V) as low as $149
- 73 released Mar 5, 2013 ASUS MeMo Pad Smart 10 as low as $291
- 88 released Oct 29, 2012 ASUS Nexus 7 (Nexus Tablet) as low as $223
- 70 released Oct 26, 2012 ASUS Vivo Tab RT as low as $599
- 82 released Jul, 2012 ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 as low as $379
- 83 released Apr 22, 2012 ASUS Transformer Pad 300 (TF300T) as low as $339
- 80 released Dec 12, 2011 ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 as low as $399
- 75 released Apr 26, 2011 ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (TF101) as low as $369
- announced May 16, 2013 ASUS FonePad MSRP $249
- rumored ASUS Transformer Pad TF500
- announced Jan 9, 2012 ASUS Tegra 3 Tablet (early 2012) MSRP $249
- announced Jan 9, 2012 ASUS Eee Pad MeMO ME370T MSRP $299
- announced Jan 9, 2012 ASUS Eee Pad MeMo
- announced Sep 28, 2011 ASUS TOUGH-ETBW11AA
- announced Sep 8, 2011 ASUS Eee Slate B121 MSRP $1500
- announced Jan 4, 2011 ASUS Eee Pad Slider as low as $473
- announced Oct 5, 2010 ASUS Eee Pad EP90
- discontinued ASUS MyPal A620
- ASUS MyPal A730
- ASUS MyPal A716
- ASUS MyPal A696
- ASUS MyPal A636
- ASUS MyPal A626
Asus has since released a software update (March 13th - version 126.96.36.199) to try and combat these problems.
Some users are reporting that the initial problems are still present, some are reporting it has been fixed.
Given the last month to consider, how have you found the update to be? Was it a big jump from...
about Alienware Am14x vs Asus G53SX-XA1 hardware comparison, I know both laptop is good, but I want the best that I can get with my money. Are that comparison accurate ?
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →